Thursday, April 26, 2012

Selah In Action!!!

Hi! I am not going to lie and tell you I figured out how to get the videos from my phone to my computer...because I didn't. I do know how to get them from my camera to the computer though...can I get some applause..haha! Anyway, here's a short video of Selah using her sweet voice and just having a fun time while we were looking out her window. She's not as loud as she can be but if you listen closely you'll hear her "talking." And, I sound like a dork so please just overlook that...ha! Hope you enjoy it as much as I have. :)

2 comments:

  1. OK, I've tried to view the video and at times I can't get it to play with volume. Now, it may just be me and my challenges with technology...hoping that's it. Anyway, hoping you're getting to see and hear the video. If not, let me know and sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely precious!!!

    ReplyDelete