Thursday, April 21, 2011

Prayer Request

Hi,
It seems like too long since I've gotten on to give an update...sorry. Our days consist of going between the Ronald McDonald house and visitng Selah in the NICU. I intend to get on and give and update but I end up having a really hard time leaving her and often end up staying until I'm too exhausted to think of "thinking" and typing..make sense?? I haven't meant to neglect keeping the blog updated though because I know it is a way to keep all you who care in the loop. I appreciate your understanding and continued support though. :)
So, I wanted to say thank you for your prayers and support. We are truly humbled and so thankful for all the love that has been shown to us...thank you! We wanted to ask you to continue to think of us, specifically Selah. She is going to have surgery tomorrow, Friday 4-22-11. She is scheduled for some time mid morning. They are going to put in her G tube...be the way she is fed. It is an "operation" in which she will be put under complete anesthesia. We are praying and claiming blessing and protection over her...the fear and "what if" tries to creep in though. We do appreciate your prayers. I will give an update as we know how it goes tomorrow. Again...thank you...you have no idea how much your prayers, comments, texts, visits, and support mean...we love you!

2 comments:

  1. Jeff and I are continuing to lift you all up to God. I can not imagine what you guys are going through especially with the surgery coming up. Just know that we are praying and thinking of you always. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the update. You, Spencer, and Baby Selah are in my constant thoughts and prayers. I love you and wanted to let you know that your faith throughout all of this has been such a testament. You have been an inspiration, which has blessed me and I know so many others. Please continue to keep in touch.

    Love,
    Becca Lambert

    ReplyDelete