Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hello...Stranger!

Okay, I don't know what else to say other than...guess who...no, not some stranger...it's me! I'm sorry for the delay...it's been a long time...too long! I don't know what to say...I can offer excuses and honestly say I've just not found the time or made the effort to log on and make posts. But here I am with an update and some pictures...yay!
We've been doing well. Spence has been gone for a few weeks for military training but he recently made it back safely. Selah and I had family come visit and enjoyed that. She is staying healthy and is growing so much. She has started standing/bearing weight on her feet a lot more...still with some assistance. She is also now not walking but running when you put her in her walker. As of yesterday, she declared it "baby proofing" time by not once but twice, trying to stick something in the outlet. She is teething at the moment so she's more irritable than usual but nothing Tylenol can't help :). She is also starting to really try to use some signs (sign language) we use routinely...not without a lot of praise to accompany her efforts ;). And, I'm sure I could go on but I'm tired and my mind is drawing a blank. On that note, she's not resting well at night or during the day...more often than not. This is something that has been going on for a long while now. I pray for rest for her and also for us and sometimes it comes and sometimes it doesn't. So, all that to say, I'm really winding down for the night and my mind is not very "fresh." Hoping the pictures will make up for that :)
Before I share the pics I want to say thank you so much more than you know for your continued prayers and support. I'm truly humbled and honored that I'm able to share in these moments with Selah...and with Spencer. I'm also thankful to have the opportunity to share with you! I will do my best to post sooner rather than later this time....
15 months old now!!
She's tolerating standing so much better now...even smiling while doing it :)
One of my favorites...she really likes riding in her wagon. We rode down to the water and half way back up
to the house Stud gave out so he got to ride the rest of the way back with Selah
This is Selah on the Fourth of July last year...2011...wow! I came across this picture and it
took my breath...I'm humbled and in awe of how far God has brought this sweet baby girl...

We truly appreciate you...thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, she has grown SO much!!! And WOW, GO SELAH with standing and even running in walker?!! I am so impressed, little girl! I mean big girl!!!

    Blair, I miss you!! Hope you are doing well! Praying for rest for you all...

    ReplyDelete