Monday, May 21, 2012

More Videos


This is Selah "brushing" her hair. We had just finished bath time and I was getting ready to brush her hair. I talk to her about when it's time to brush it and show her the brush. At first she'd cry when it was brushing time but she began to reach for the brush so I gave it to her and guided her hand to her head. She taps on her head more than using brush strokes but she's trying. I tell her to brush the other side and point and she'll switch hands and "brush" that hair. She, of course, enjoys the praise and knows she's doing something good. I realized that if I only show her things then it doesn't take long and she catches on. I'm bragging i know...can't help myself :) Again, overlook my annoying commentary or chatter...just comes along as part of the videos, lol!

This is just another video of her "talking" to me. Thankfully she has been tolerating her speaking valve pretty well. ;)

Thanks for your continued support and prayers! Love to you!!

1 comment:

  1. Selah! This is Jenna from Tupelo! I want to come see you so you can brush my hair! I love you! Blair her sweet smile is amazing!!! Love that baby for me I miss yall!

    ReplyDelete